Hidden Valley Park, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow
Visit Christmas Island, the Santa Experience, for festive fun and an unforgettable and unique Christmas experience!
Your experience will include an exciting journey on The North Pole Express, a trip to Christmas Island where you’ll meet Mrs. Claus.
- Make a Christmas Decoration with Mrs Claus
- Colouring Competition & Letters to Santa
- Sing & Dance with Santa’s Elves & Receive Elf Medal
- Visit Santa (all kid’s receive a present & sweet treat)
- Festive Christmas Cinema Room
- Kid's Playground & Santa's Mini Golf
- Enchanted Train and Boat Journey
- Food, Drink and Professional Photo (extra fee)
- Thousands of Twinkling Lights & Much More
- Magical Photo Opportunities Throughout
- Make this holiday a special time for your friends and family and join in on the festive family fun all here at Christmas Island.
You will then depart Christmas Island on Santa’s giant sleigh boat headed to see the big man himself in Santa’s Grotto (in adverse weather conditions everyone will visit Santa’s Grotto by foot rather than boat).
- Most families are with us for 2 hours (Christmas Experience, food and drink, extra activities included in the price)
- All children will receive a gift from Santa.
- Bring your camera for lots of magical photo opportunities!!
- Option for professional family photo on Santa’s giant sleigh – decorated to perfection!
- Experience this special time of year with your family and friends at Christmas Island!!
Igloo 1: Meet Mrs. Claus
Your journey will begin on The North Pole Express (Santa’s magical white train)! On arrival to Christmas Island you’ll enter Santa’s largest Igloo to:
- Meet Mrs. Claus
- Children will make a Christmas ornament
- Get your photo taken on Santa’s giant red sleigh
- Hand in your Colouring Posters (don’t forget to print this out at home and decorate) for the Colouring Competition! Winning posters will be posted to the Christmas Island Facebook page on December 24th.
Igloo 2: Have Fun with the Elves
Following the tunnel from Igloo 1 to Igloo 2 will bring you into the Elves dome where everyone will mingle with the Elves, dance around the Christmas tree and sing until your heart’s content. Departure from Christmas Island will take place after Igloo 2.
The elves will guide you out to Santa’s giant sleigh boat. Once aboard and seated, the boat will set off for an exciting journey to Santa’s Grotto! No need to worry about the weather as the boat is fully enclosed and covered, however it has been known that festive cheer and merry songs are needed to get this boat moving!!
So sit back, relax and set your eyes among all the twinkling lights, festive decorations and sing to the music on Santa’s boat. (Please note the boat will not operate in adverse weather conditions and the Elves will bring you to Santa’s Grotto by foot)
Santa’s Grotto: Santa Time!
Now it’s time to meet Santa!
On arrival to Santa’s Dock the elves will help everyone off the sleigh boat and guide you over to Santa’s Grotto. Once inside make yourself at home in the cosy grotto while Santa’s helper takes each family individually to see Santa.
Visit with Santa and tell him what your family will be doing for Christmas this year. If the children have been good all year and are on their best behaviour, then on permission from the parents/guardians each child will receive a present to take home.
- November 26 to December 23, 2016
- €17.50 per child
- €13.50 per adult
Tickets must be pre-booked online at www.christmasisland.ie. Limited places available each day, so book early to avoid dissapointment.
Before or after your island visit you can take part in the festive fun with the Christmas movie room, letters to Santa, walking around the winter wonderland with thousands of twinkling lights, exerting energy in the giant Snowman jumper, Santa’s adventure mini golf and playing in the children’s adventure park. Hot food and drink will be served all day.
Contact Christmas IslandTelephone:(086) 7272872 Please mention FunDays.ieInternational:
+353 86 7272872Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.christmasisland.ieLocation Map: Get directions to Christmas IslandCounty: WicklowAddress: Hidden Valley Park, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow
Visitor ReviewsWe cant recommend this park enough. Great facilities, tons of activities, very clean park and toilets, staff incredibly friendly and helpful, the kids favourites were the adventure golf and laser tag. Cant wait to return!We had an amazing time here, my son Jake first ever camping trip, filled with adventure, beautiful spot, amazing people work there great with kids. Could not reccomend this spot enough, cant wait to go back. You wont be disappointed in my opinion. Loads clean spotless safe facilities! Perfect, from us happy campers :)
Have you been to Christmas Island recently?
Share your experience with us by adding your review here