Abbeyfield FarmRICHARDSTOWN, CLANE, CO. KILDARE
Abbeyfield Farm, Ireland's leader in outdoor country pursuits, is nestled in over 240 acres of picturesque Kildare countryside.
Less than 20 minutes drive from Dublin's M50, let their experienced and friendly staff provide you with a safe and enjoyable afternoon.
Fun outdoor activities include;
- Horse Riding
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Air Rifle Shooting.
For the first-timer, expert tuition is provided to allow you to get the very best out of each pursuit.
For the accomplished let them push your skills to the limit.
Abbeyfield Farm have been running kids pony camps for over 20 years.
They introduce children to the world of ponies in a safe and fun-filled country environment.
Let them enjoy a week of fun-filled kids games and horse riding.
The pony camps run throughout Easter, Summer, and Halloween Holidays.
They also hold Pony Lessons every Saturday at the farm.
Abbeyfield Farm Opening Times
- Winter months - Monday- Sunday 9am to 5pm
- Summer Months - Monday- Sunday 9am to Late
Abbeyfield Farm Admission Prices
- Admission is free.
- Horse Riding €45pp per hour
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - 50 bird €60pp
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - 40 bird €50pp
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - 25 bird €40pp
- Air Rifle Shoot - 50 shot €35pp
- Archery €35pp per hour
- Special prices for groups and also on packages of multiple activities.
Fun outdoor activities include Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery, and Air Rifle Shooting. Perfect for all the family.
All activities are outdoor.