Armada HotelSPANISH POINT, CO. CLARE
Situated just 35 minutes from Ennis, the 4-star family-friendly Armada Hotel has a spectacular location overlooking Spanish Point Beach and is a discovery point on the Wild Atlantic Way.
It's a great base for your and your family to explore all that West Clare has to offer with Spanish Point beach, Moher Hill Farm, Cliffs of Moher, Loop Head Penninsula, and the Burren all within a short drive.
With 88 ensuite bedrooms and onsite facilities to include;
- Ocean Bar and Bistro
- Johnny Burkes Bar
- Aileens Restaurant
- Free WIFI
The Armada Hotel is the perfect base for your next family break away.
Guests over the school holidays get to enjoy the following
- Free Family Bike Rental to enjoy the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Family Welcome Pack and Homemade Cookies and Milk to your Room on arrival.
- Free Family Movie Night Pack with Netflix and Treats.
- Enjoy our Kids Entertainment Babysitting Service “Little Sitters”.
- Discounted Family Passes for Local Activities.
- Grab a Kids Outdoor Treasure Hunt Map and a Complimentary Bucket and Spade by the Guest Relations desk to enjoy by the beach
- Kids Yoga and Painting activities on selected dates
You'll enjoy great days out with the many outdoor activities to choose from with ferry trips to the Aran Islands, dolphin watching in Kilkee, surfing in Spanish Point, kayaking in Whitestrand or cycling along the beautiful coastline.
Lots of nearby attractions to keep the family busy
- Surfing on Spanish Point Beach
- Moher Hill Farm
- Cliffs of Moher Visitor centre and Cliffs coastal walk
- Kayaking on White Strand beach
- Cruising along the Cliffs from Doolin
- Ferry to the Aran Islands
- Exploring the Burren
- Climbing wall in Lahinch
- Doolin Cave and Ailwee Cave
Visit the Armada Hotel and bring home great family holiday memories from your time spent in West Clare!