Ballyhass Adventure Group is Munsters leading outdoor adventure provider, now with two convenient locations in Cork County.
Ballyhass is perfect for all groups young and old, with a dedicated bookings team that can design bespoke packages for any group; corporate social, sports teambuilding, youth adventure, hens/stags.
Ballyhass offer -
• Award winning youth wakeboarding and adventure summercamps
• Beginner level wakeboarding competitions
• WATL affiliated Axe Throwing Leagues
There really is something for everyone.
Ballyhass Mallow is located at the crossroads of Munster and has 16 different activities on site.
Located in an old limestone quarry the natural spring fed lake provides participants with the ultimate location for -
• Wakeboarding (Europe's fastest growing extreme water sport)
• A Purpose built inflatable wipeout style aquapark
• Seven different height based activities including two 170m ziplines over the lake.
The newest addition to the Ballyhass Adventure group is the sport of Axe Throwing. One of the fastest growing sports in North America.
Ballyhass Coachford opened its doors in for the first time in 2018 and is back again in 2019 bigger and better then ever.
Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Cork city and the gateway to the beautiful Mid-Cork region.
Ballyhass Coachford has -
• Its own custom built inflatable aquapark
• Kayak tours on the amazing Lee Valley
• Educational Wilderness zone
• Fittest style obstacle course in our challenge zone
Check out www.ballyhass.ie for more details
Or contact us at email@example.com