Ballyhass Adventure GroupCECILSTOWN, MALLOW, CO. CORK
Ballyhass Adventure Group is Munsters biggest and best outdoor adventure provider! With two locations in Cork and over 15 different activities in each site, the adventures are not to be missed!
Team Ballyhass have activities for all ages over 6 years, from ax throwing and archery to aquaparks and stand-up paddle boarding. The booking team can design a bespoke package for sports groups, youth teams, hens/stags and even corporate social events & discounts.
- Award-winning youth wakeboarding and active summer camps
- ATL affiliated Ax Throwing Leagues
- Public activities 7 days a week through summer starting from €12pp
- Archery weekly open nights
- Giant aquapark in both locations
- Kayaking history & nature tours on the River Lee
- Climbing activities and a giant bouncy High Nets course
- Saunas and Open Water Swimming fully supervised
- First aid, lifeguarding and learn-to courses running all summer
Which site is for you?
Located 2km outside the small town of Cecilstown with over 16 different activities on site. Originally this lake was a limestone quarry, but now the natural spring fed lake hosts kayaking, wakeboarding, Stand up paddling, and so much more!
- Wakeboarding (Europe's fastest-growing extreme water sport)
- Two 170 metre ziplines crossing over the lake
- Ax throwing and archery nights
- Sauna and swim sessions
Ballyhass Coachford Opened in 2018 this site is getting more popular as the summers go on! Just 20 minutes drive outside of Cork city and on the way to the West this is a must stop! Top Activities - Aquapark - Kayak tours of the natural River Lee - Wilderness education zone - Team building obstacle course - High Nets 10metres off the group with 5 giant areas, basketball hoops, slides and tunnels. Its also Irelands first course of its kind. - Archery and ax throwing public sessions Check out www.ballyhass.ie for more details or contact email@example.com
Contact Ballyhass Adventure Group
“My Experience of Ballyhass lakes was totally rewarding for my teams. A total team ethos is created from the time you come in the door. Physical activity throughout with a fun element. Your players are comfortable in their environment and I feel it breaks down communication barriers between all persons involved. You see leadership grow within players which you may never thought you would see. The facilities in Ballyhass are second to none and encourage anyone to use it. Frankie Flannery (Kerry Senior Hurling Coach 2011 Christy Ring Champions, Cork U16 Hurling Coach 2011 All-Ireland Champions).”