Canoeing Ireland is the national governing body of the sport and recreation of canoeing in Ireland. Every year Canoeing Ireland runs a number of Junior Kayak camps and programmes to get young people started in the sport.
Summer Kayak Camps
These camps and programmes aim to;
• Promote the sport of Kayaking by introducing young people to it in a safe and fun environment.
• Offer the chance for young people to gain recognised skills awards
• Progress those who enjoy the sport already.
• Have fun, learn a new sport, gain the basic skills
• Promote team building and awareness between young people
• make new friends and link young people into local clubs
Summer Kayak Camps 2018 (5 days)
Junior Camps, 8 - 12 yrs, 8 weeks of camps starting week of 2nd July
Senior Camps, 12 - 16yrs, 7 weeks of camps starting 25th June
Advanced Camps, 12 - 16yrs, running the week of 23rd July and 6th August (Must hold Level 2 Skills)
Junior Camps: 8 – 12yrs old, 10:00 until 13:00 or 14:00 - 17:00
Senior & Advanced Camps: 12 – 16yrs old, 10am until 3pm
Junior Camps: €99 pp
Senior Camps: €149 pp
Advanced Camp: €150 pp
Early booking before 4th June 2018 receive 10% discount.
€5 discount for each sibling
Discount of 10% group bookings of 4+
Discount of 20% group bookings of 8+