Causey Farm is a fun based venue for a variety of entertainment, tourism and educational programs. They provide interactive cultural experiences in a friendly atmosphere for Irish and international groups, as well as fantastic seasonal events for families and individuals.
The educational programs have an interactive, ‘Hands-On’ focus, visitors get to participate in all activities. For international tourists – learn about live Irish culture the fun way! Dance a jig, play the bodhráin, cut turf in a bog, bake brown soda bread, see a sheepdog at work and more!
We offer activity programmes for both children and adults throughout the year, as well as hosting seasonal events.
- Causey Summer Camp – Four days of forest, farm and bogland fun! For selected weeks in July and August
- We host Ireland’s biggest Halloween event – fun by day and scares by night!
- A truly magical Christmas adventure – Causey Christmas Experience
For Schools & Colleges
- From milking a cow to baking traditional bread, helping the sheepdog to playing the bodhran (drum) – engaging, educational and fun day-trips for Irish and International Students
- Two-day Team-building trip to the Boyne Valley, in conjunction with Slane Farm Hostel
- Primary School Tours – Causey is one of Ireland’s most popular destinations for school tours – from Junior Infants right up to sixth class we have activities suitable for each age group.
- Ecology and Geography – Curriculum based programmes for Junior Certificate.
- Team-building and off-site days – good, friendly competition!
- Hands-on farm experiences for Irish and overseas visitors at Causey Farm Experience
- Hen Party Packages – From Farmer’s Wife to Chic Sophisticate, this is the Hen Night Experience that has it all…
- Ireland’s biggest Scare Attraction, the Award-Winning Farmaphobia – Are you Brave Enough?
Contact Causey Farm
“To Lily, Tom, Matt, Deirdre, Sparkle the elf, Santa and all at Causey Farm. Thank you so much for a really magical Christmas experience last Sunday. There were so many brilliant things to see and do and the time with Santa was a real highlight for the children. Thanks again for finding a slot for us and our friends. Happy Christmas to you all and continued success for 2011.”
Posted by Anne and Matt Shaw
“I just wanted to write and thank everyone for a truly magical and wonderful evening. My 8 year old son, Andrew, and I visited last night for the Santa experience. He had the most amazing time of his life. He spent the morning regaling his friends about his time there so I think the entire school will be visiting you next year.
It was entertaining and educational with wonderful people who felt like long time friends and in these times, it's exceptional value for money.
I can't thank you enough for making my little boy's Christmas. You do a wonderful job. Be proud of what you achieve.
Thank you again
Posted by Shirley Brown-Muldoon
“I came to causey farm for a school tour and i loved it we feed the horses,seen the piglets but my favourite part was the bog jumping it brings you and your friends closer by helping each other out of the mud,Thank you to all the teachers how brought us there because when we got on the bus we all said we want to come back again soon.Thank you Colm you made this a great day for me”
Posted by mary mc devitt