Causey Farm is a fun based venue for a variety of entertainment, tourism and educational programs. They provide interactive cultural experiences in a friendly atmosphere for Irish and international groups, as well as fantastic seasonal events for families and individuals.
The educational programs have an interactive, ‘Hands-On’ focus, visitors get to participate in all activities. For international tourists – learn about live Irish culture the fun way! Dance a jig, play the bodhráin, cut turf in a bog, bake brown soda bread, see a sheepdog at work and more!
Christmas at Causey Farm
For Children, Young and Old, Who Love Christmas!
All the sheds have different Christmas-themed events and everyone moves from place to place to sample each new experience.
Causey Farm comes alive with a festive atmosphere – as we celebrate Christmas with all the traditional charm and magic you’d expect. There’s a chill in the air.
The farm animals are in for the winter and the baby lambs will soon be born. We hear laughter and “Wows” across the old farmyard – the time has come to celebrate and we do it in style here at Causey Farm.
Christmas at Causey Farm includes;
- Visiting Santa’s house and help Mrs Claus pack his bag for the big journey.
- Slide down into the toy workshop and play with the toys Santa has ready for packing.
- Make your way through the Elves’ door to Santa’s Parlour.
- Listen carefully, is that a noise on the roof? You’d never know who might arrive down the chimney – and of course he has a gift for all the children – Hope your name is on one of his parcels!
- Follow the Bethlehem Trail to the stable where Mary and Joseph take care of their new arrival, watched over by the cows, donkeys, sheep and lambs.
- Visit Christmas Cottage to experience an old Irish Christmas; Make a wish as you stir the pudding!
- And of course don’t forget to Visit the reindeer as they relax before their big night.
Causey Christmas Experience lasts one and a half hours!
Christmas at Causey Farm Prices
- Children (aged 2-12 yrs) €22.00
- Toddlers (1 year olds) €8.00
- Adults €14.00
- Babies (0-11 months) Free
Note: All booking changes are subject to a €5 administration charge
To Book Click Here
Contact Causey Farm
“To Lily, Tom, Matt, Deirdre, Sparkle the elf, Santa and all at Causey Farm. Thank you so much for a really magical Christmas experience last Sunday. There were so many brilliant things to see and do and the time with Santa was a real highlight for the children. Thanks again for finding a slot for us and our friends. Happy Christmas to you all and continued success for 2011.”
Posted by Anne and Matt Shaw
“I just wanted to write and thank everyone for a truly magical and wonderful evening. My 8 year old son, Andrew, and I visited last night for the Santa experience. He had the most amazing time of his life. He spent the morning regaling his friends about his time there so I think the entire school will be visiting you next year.
It was entertaining and educational with wonderful people who felt like long time friends and in these times, it's exceptional value for money.
I can't thank you enough for making my little boy's Christmas. You do a wonderful job. Be proud of what you achieve.
Thank you again
Posted by Shirley Brown-Muldoon
“I came to causey farm for a school tour and i loved it we feed the horses,seen the piglets but my favourite part was the bog jumping it brings you and your friends closer by helping each other out of the mud,Thank you to all the teachers how brought us there because when we got on the bus we all said we want to come back again soon.Thank you Colm you made this a great day for me”
Posted by mary mc devitt