Dingle Boat Tours
Harbour Tours, Fungie Trips, Sea Fishing, Blasket Ferry, Eco Tours and Private Charters.
From convenient 1 hour tours to full day adventures, we provide a wide range of boat tours to allow visitors enjoy the Dingle peninsula's spectacular coastline , islands and wildlife.
Relish the delights of a short boat cruise of Dingle Bay, with an enlightening commentary on local history.
Visit Fungie the local celebrity dolphin. Enjoy the thrill of sea angling and savour your catch cooked in a local Irish Pub.
Explore the evocative Great Blasket Island abandoned in 1953 or enter a different world among the most westerly islands in Europe, a privileged visitor to the domain of seals, whales, dolphins and puffins.
Best Value for groups/families of up to 12 people
Take a 1 hour private charter w/skipper for €100 and create your own custom boat trip.
- Meet "Fungie" the dolphin
- Try your hand at sea angling
- Take a picnic to enjoy in the shadow of soaring cliffs
- You choose what you want to do.
Our fleet consist of three 70 passenger vessels and three 12 passenger vessels. All tours depart from the pontoon outside our premises at Dingle Yacht Marina.
Dingle Boat Tours Opening Times
- 9am to 6pm Daily (March 17th to October 31st)
Dingle Boat Tours Prices
- Harbour Tour Adult €10 Child €5
- Fungie Trip Adult €15 Child €8
- 2 Hour Fishing Adult €30 Child €20
- Blasket Ferry €50 per person
- Blasket Eco Tour €50 per person
- 1 Hour Charter w/skipper €100 (max 12 passengers)
Contact Dingle Boat Tours
No recent reviews posted for Dingle Boat Tours