DoDublin GhostBus Tour for kids
Dublin's Newest and Spookiest Children's Attraction;
Climb aboard Dublin's spookiest bus - The Dublin Ghostbus - for a kid’s adventure that they’ll never forget. Uncover the dark and horrible side of Dublin's history and learn of gruesome tales about Dublin's most infamous fiends;
- Hear of Mad William and his acquired taste… for human brains!
- Listen to the story of Dublin's Count Dracula
- Discover the spine-chilling secrets of the infamous Dublin Bodysnatchers
- Learn the terrifying history of Misery Hill and why its name is so apt.
- The Ghostbus Tour for kids (starring Dr Ghastly) is aimed at children aged 10-14 and is a mix of educational tales and interactive games, with lots of entertainment and fun, all set within Dublin's famous Ghostbus.
The tour storyteller; Dr Ghastly is a professional actor who will keep you and your kids entertained throughout and make it a memorable day for all!
While the tour does touch on the darker side of Dublin's past, it also focuses on fun and entertainment, and is not too scary!
DoDublin GhostBus Tour for kids Prices
- €15 per adult/child
- €55 family ticket (2 ads + 2 kids)
- At least one adult must accompany groups of up to 6 kids
- Tour departs from the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour Stop 3 (Bus Stop No.271) beside the junction of O'Connell Street and Abbey Street and finishes at Dublin Bus Head Office, 59 Upper O'Connell Street Dublin 1.
- For Children over 14 and adults we recommend the Original Dublin Ghostbus Tour
- Seat belts are provided and must be worn throughout the tour
- *Available for Private Hires and Birthday parties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact DoDublin GhostBus Tour for kids
“A Great Day Out - the guides are so funny and help to make a great experience. One piece of advice - stay on the live commentary, youll love it!”
Posted by Senan Moloney