Great National Hotel BallinaN26 DUBLIN ROAD, BALLINA, MAYO
Great National Hotel Ballina is a family-friendly four-star contemporary hotel, with a great location, plenty of space and just minutes drive from Ballina Town.
They take great pride in delivering attentive personal service that is always outstanding but never intrusive with a range of indoor and outdoor (seasonal) dining options available for families.
A perfect place for your family break, the hotel is located in the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way, with so much to do and see you'll be spoilt for choice!
Nearby you can enjoy miles of beaches, secluded coves, paddle boarding, canyoning, forest walks, cycling, walking trails and so much more to keep you busy during your stay.
For more inspiration check out some of the nearby family attractions at https://www.hotelballina.ie/family-activities.html
Children's facilities include
- Leisure Centre with Heated Kids Pool
- The Great Fun Club with goody bags on arrival *
- A wide range of daily activities
- A range of Deluxe Bedrooms that can cater for families of all sizes including Interconnecting bedrooms and extra beds if required
- Kids High Tea served each evening *
- Babysitting Service (Booking is required, subject to additional charge)
* Available during School Holidays
Great National Hotel Ballina Prices
- Family packages from €115 per night in a family room including Bed & Breakfast