King Johns Castle
Don’t miss this amazing brand new castle visitor experience in the heart of Medieval Limerick.
Features include a stunning interactive exhibition, an enhanced courtyard and battlements.
Relax afterwards in the panoramic café.
Learn about history in an enjoyable way !
Magical Christmas at King John's Castle
A magical Christmas visit to Santa Claus
Along with puppet shows, Toddler Ball park and Ger's mobile farm animals.
Meet Mrs Claus and have fun in Santa's Little Helpers workshop.
Follow the Fun Clue Trail as you encounter Festive characters along the way.
December 1st,2nd,8th,9th,15th,16th,20th,21st,22nd, & 23rd
To Book Click here
- Ultra modern visitor experience featuring over 800 years of history
- Stunning Interactive exhibition with cutting edge technology featuring computer generated imagery, audio visuals, discovery drawers and interactive games.
- Try on a historic costume !
- Enhanced courtyard area and scenic battlement walks
- Improved access to the archaeological area in the courtyard
King Johns Castle Opening Times
- All year round
- April to Sept: 9:30am to 5:30pm (last admission 4pm)
- October to March: 9:30am to 4:30pm (last admission 3:15pm)
- Closed on 24, 25 & 26 December
King Johns Castle Prices
- Adult €10
- Child €5.25
- Student/Seniors €7
- Family 2 adults & 2 children €22
- Family 2 adults & up to 6 children €25
Contact King Johns Castle
No recent reviews posted for King Johns Castle