Kippure Adventure Centre
Kippure Adventure Centre is located at Kippure Estate in County Wicklow and comprises 240 acres of mature woodland and wilderness separated from the Wicklow Mountains National Park by the famous River Liffey.
These beautiful surroundings belie the hub of adventure, excitement, learning and fun which have been injected into well thought out facilities, complimented by comfortable onsite accommodation for up to 120.
There are activities to suit everybody at Kippure
- To take advantage of the fantastic, organised outdoor adventure activities at Kippure, gather together the family young and old, the in-laws, the out-laws, the hens and stags, the more the merrier - you will have a ball!
- If you can’t get the family to rally around, get the boss to get the staff together for some team building. The professional facilitators at Kippure will tailor activities to suit the group and their requirements.
- Even the school syllabus takes an exciting twist with field studies in Ecology and Geography carried out by their trained and experienced instructors.
Simply good food and drink
- With its delicious fresh menu and upbeat, casual atmosphere, Kippure Estate is the perfect location for your next event. Choose from several group menus, then relax and leave the rest to their capable staff.
- Looking for a beautiful venue to have a casual, entertaining barbecue or outdoor party? The BBQ is set up in an idyllic woodland and the menu ranges from traditional and rustic to festive outdoor buffets.
- The bar and lounge area at Kippure Estate is a great meeting place with a good selection of refreshments for you to sample during your stay.
Group accommodation suitable for every occasion
Stay in one of the well-appointed lodges, some of which are built in the former Victorian walled garden - all within the Estate. All of them feature magnificent panoramic views over Wicklow Mountains National Park.
Because of its convenient location, just 30 minutes from Dublin, Kippure Estate is the perfect base for visiting the Blessington Lakes, Glendalough and the many other attractions in Wicklow. However, you will do well to find the time when you are so entertained at Kippure Estate.
Contact Kippure Adventure Centre
No recent reviews posted for Kippure Adventure Centre