Pirates Cove Courtown
Pirates Cove is a family run attraction in Courtown Harbour. At Pirates Cove they work hard to make sure that you get the best family day out in the South East of Ireland.
They are open 7 days a week all year round and cater for Kids Birthday Parties and they also welcome group bookings.
Pirates Cove Spooky Halloween Camp
The camp runs from Tuesday the 28th of October until Friday the 2nd of November from 10am-2pm daily
1 day & 3 day options also available if your child can't make the full 4 days.
4 Day Camp €80pp
3 Day Camp €70pp
1 Day Camp €26pp
All Lunch & Snacks Provided
-Arts & Crafts
Places do fill up fast so please book now to avoid disappointment. Booking Is essential.
For More information, please phone: 053 94 25555
From 4-11 years of age
Ahoy me little shipmates! Become a VIP (Very Important Pirate) when you celebrate your birthday at Pirates Cove Courtown. Enjoy a unique birthday party where you and your friends can join Captain Jack Cove’s crew.
There are 7 different types of parties suitable for all age ranges
- Funcaves Exploration Party (ages 1 – 7)
- Funcaves Treasure Trove Party (ages 1 – 7)
- Cupcake Decorating Party (ages 6 – 12)
- Pirate Plunder Party (ages 6 – 14)
- *NEW* Funcaves Adventure Golf Party (ages 3 – 7)
- *NEW* Pirates Cannon Ball Bowling Party (ages 6 – 14)
- *NEW* Seal Adventure Party (ages 3 – 14)
Pirates: Captain Jack or Aye Aye Izzy will be on hand to entertain, take-care of, and clean up after all the different parties. So parents, sit back, relax and be as involved as you like!!!!
€50 deposit is required when booking any party
Red Beards Adventure Golf
The Adventure Golf course at Pirates Cove takes players through sub-tropical gardens and right around the lake, with tricky and troublesome holes testing the golf skills of even the most experienced players!
18 challenging golf holes, some up to 40 ft long, taking in giant caves, a cascading waterfall, and a full-sized shipwreck of a treasure-laden galleon.
Play golf at night in Pirates Cove, with low level lighting, for a magical experience with a truly exotic feel.
Adventure Golf is suitable for all ages, from 3 years upwards
Cannon Ball Bowling
Six high speed lanes with computerised scoring, adds to the excitement of Ten Pin Bowling at Pirates Cove.
Ideal for family, school, work, and group outings, our bowling facilities are state-of-the-art, and suitable for everyone from 3 years upwards, with children’s bowling balls, ball rollers, and gutter bumpers available for the younger kids!
Lanes can be used by up to six players.
It’s a good idea to pre-book bowling at Pirates Cove, it’s a treat you won’t want to miss out on!
Outdoor Activities - Take to the lake for a splash-about in our Bumper Boats, where all novice pirates train before heading for the high seas.
Navigate the waterfall and exotic island planting, and cheer on the golfers as they tackle the testing Adventure Golf course all around you.
Our Pirates Cove Bumper Boats are supervised and suitable for all ages, with life jackets provided, and worn at all times.
- Imagine walking on water! With Bubble Rollers at Pirates Cove, you can run!
Climb into one of our giant water-tight bubbles and walk, run, or tumble on water, in a crazy, laugh-a-minute wobbling water experience!
Bubble Rollers are suitable for adults and children, from age 4 years and up.
Younger children can choose from a selection of their favourite themed karts and mini quad bikes to take a spin around our safe and supervised track. Karts travel at 9km/h max "
Pirates Cove Courtown Opening Times
- Adventure Golf 11am – 9pm Mon-Sun
- Ten Pin Cannon Ball Bowling 11am – Mon – Sun
- Outdoor Activities 12.30 – 6pm Sat & Sun
- Games Arcade 11am – 9pm Mon-Sun
Golf,Bowling & Outdoor Activities Prices
2 Adults & 1 Child: €26 (Save €1.50)
2 Adults & 2 Children: €32 (Save €4)
2 Adults & 3 Children €38 (Save €6)
1 hr: €33 (for up to 6 people)
1/2 hr: €22 (for up to 6 people)
Max 6 people per lane
Pre-booking Bowling is advised
€5 per child for 1.5 hours
Closes to the public during parties & tours. Please ring in advance to check to see if they will be open for when you plan to arrive.
1 x Ticket: €5
3 x Tickets: €13
5 x Tickets: €20
Can be used on:
-Bubble Rollers (1 x ticket per person)
-Bumper Boats (1 x ticket per boat-max 2 people)
-Paddle Boats (1 x ticket per boat-max 2 children)
-Go Karts (1 x ticket per go kart-max 2 people)
Pirate’s Cove has been catering for School/Group Tours in the South East for the last 25 years, offering superb value, quality and hassle free tours. With our huge selection of rides, games, and entertainment for all ages, and budgets, we have something for absolutely everyone. Our new school tour packages are totally stress-free, with everything coordinated by our trained supervisors! We specialise in tailor-made Packages and offer unmissable value on all our activities with discounted prices for multiple activities.
Our Complex includes:
- 18 Hole Adventure Golf Course
- Six Lane Ten Pin Bowling Alley
- Fun Caves (soft play area)
- Bubble Rollers
- Bumper Boats
- Go Karts
- Games Arcade
- • Lagoon Cafe
Captain Jack Cove and Aye Aye Izzy guarantees that each scallywag will enjoy an amazing adventure that they will never forget here at Pirates Cove!
After a great day of fun and games, each scallywag can retire to the Lagoon Cafe for a hot feast fit for a mighty pirate! FREE lunch and refreshments for teachers!
The Full Plunder Package
- Unlimited Activity access: €15.95 per head: 4/5 hours duration
- Adventure Golf, Bowling, Funcaves & Outdoor Activities (Paddle Boats, Go Karts, Bubble Rollers and the Bumper Boats) Hot Meal which consists of chicken nuggets, sausages and chips. Each child will also receive a choice of one ice-cream cone, slush puppy or a box of popcorn with compliments of Pirates Cove.
Bronze Pirate Tour
- 1 Activity: €6.50 per head: 1 hour duration.
- Choose between the Adventure golf, an hours Bowling or an hour in the Funcaves.
Silver Pirate Tour
- 2 Activities: €11.50 per head: 2 hours.
- The tour chooses 2 options between Adventure Golf, Bowling, Funcaves or Food. Also with this tour each guest can choose between a complimentary ice-cream cone, slush puppy or box of popcorn. This tour lasts for 2 hours and costs €11.50 per child.
Gold Pirate Tour
- 3 Activities: €13.50 per head: 3 hours
- Not only can they choose from the 3 base activities (Adventure Golf, Bowling and Funcaves) but can also choose from our unique outdoor activities: (Go-Karts, Paddle Boats, the Bubble Rollers or the Bumper Boats) A complimentary ice cream cone, slush puppy or box of popcorn
- Each comes with this tour also. The whole party lasts 3 hours and works out at €13.50 per head.
- Seal Rescue Package: 1hr Seal Rescue ireland & 1hr 30mins Pirates Cove
- As SRI would benefit from a fun component added to our school tours and
- Pirates Cove would benefit from an educational component this is a match made in heaven. Our educational tours run for 40 minutes to 1 hour and would be followed up by an hour long activity at Pirates Cove and then a hot dish set for a Captain.
- Teachers and chaperones are also given an easy to follow map with landmarks and lead the groups to Pirates Cove for the second portion of the package.
Please contact us on 053 9425555 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can tailor make a package to suit the needs of your School.
Contact Pirates Cove Courtown
“We go to Courtown nearly every year - my children love going on the boats and bungee jumps. While the kids are in the fun caves, myself and my partner go bowling - the kids love it!”
Posted by Satisfied parent