Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa Limerick
Winner of ‘Family Hotel of the Year’ at the Irish Hotel Awards 2018
The 4-star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick is a peaceful haven on the doorstep of Limerick city. Specialising in family visits our complex houses a deluxe day spa, a well-equipped leisure centre, a variety of children’s attractions, dining options and bars while our Global Explorers Kids Club offers a range of activities designed to entertain and engage children of all ages. This ensures that we offer everything that could be required from a great resort hotel, all under one roof.
The hotel is just 10 minutes from Limerick city centre and 20 minutes from Shannon Airport and offers easy access to the motorway, yet feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. This ensures that the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is the ideal base from which to explore, not only all the fun-filled family attractions that the region has to offer such as the fascinating Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, King John’s Castle, Craggaunowen, Stonehall Wildlife Farm, but also the wonders of both the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East.
• Indoor Swimming Pool – Family Swimming Hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm)
• Visit our Magical Fairy garden
• Free Global Explorers Kids Club
• Dedicated Kids Playroom ‘Global Explorers Basecamp’ – amazing space dedicated to give kids a much needed break from their parents.
• Outdoor Playground
• Variety of dining options
• Travel Cots & Highchairs
• Babysitting service available locally, advanced booking essential.
• Spa Treatments
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Tennis & Basketball Courts
• Hair Salon
• DVD Players available in all family rooms
Visit the Family Friendly Radisson Blu Hotel for more information.
Christmas at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa
Festive Family Breaks – 2 Nights B&B, 1 Dinner
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick for fun-filled festive family breaks this Christmas.
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast And 1 Dinner From €399 Sharing A Family Room
Global Explorerers Kids Club + Kids dine for free
This Package Includes
- 2 nights 4* accommodation in a deluxe family room (2 adults & 2 children).
- Super Buffet Breakfast each morning.
- Complimentary access to our fully supervised Global Explorers Kids Club (4-12 years). Available weekends and all school holidays.
- Delicious dinner in Porters Restaurant for the whole family on one evening of choice (Kids Eat For Free).
- Complimentary access to our fitness & leisure facilities at Rain Spa & Leisure Club. Family swimming hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm).
- €20 per adult off treatments in Rain Spa when you spend more than €70 per person on Spa Treatments (Terms & Conditions Apply).
- Preferential rates to top local attractions – Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle or Craggaunowen. Advanced booking required to avail of 20% discount.
- Valid for stays from 1st December 2018 to 5th January 2019.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
For more call reservations on 061 456200 or book online here
Radisson Blu Hotel Family Accommodation
Our 32 deluxe family bedrooms include a double bed and two single beds and can comfortably accommodate 2 adults and 2 children and are conveniently located on the ground floor. Larger family rooms and Interconnecting rooms for families of up to 6 people are also available, subject to availability. Our child friendly services include babysitting upon request, travel cots if required and a late check-out for sleepy snoozers. Not forgetting our tiny tots with our superior bedrooms suitable for 2 adults and 1 child under 3 years.
Check-in: after 3pm Check-out: before 12 noon
Global Explorers Kids Club
Keeping the little ones engaged and entertained is always important during a family break and at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, fun is taken very seriously! Upon arrival each child receives a Global Explorers gift pack. Containing pictures to colour, currency to use in exchange for treats and games, the kids are guaranteed to be kept entertained for hours. Onsite there is tennis and basketball courts, a playground and magical fairy garden, ideal for kids who like the outdoors.
Radisson Blu Global Explorers Kids Club is available at weekends (Friday & Saturday) as well as school holidays for kids aged 4 to 12 years with fully supervised seasonal indoor and outdoor activities ranging from Hoverball Archery, Meet the Animals Petting Zoo, Scavenger Hunt, Ninja Training Camp and a film club each evening.
Relax, Rejuvenate & Unwind
While the kids are kept busy, why not take time for yourself in the Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic which offers guests a perfect chance to rejuvenate mind, body and soul through relaxing surroundings and treatments. Using luxurious ELEMIS products, the Rain Spa is open seven days per week offering a wide range of services including massage, waxing, facials, spray tans, manicures and pedicures. The Rain Spa Leisure includes a swimming pool, Thermal Suite, sauna, steam room, gym and outdoor tennis courts
Visit the Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic for a full list of treatments
Radisson Blu Dining
Enjoy an array of dining options at the Radisson Blu Hotel Limerick. Quench bar offers an extensive bar menu and a fine selection of beers, spirits and fine wines. The Lounge Bar just off the hotel reception is available for afternoon tea, light lunches, pre-dinner drinks and makes a lovely setting for a late nightcap before retiring for the night. Porter’s Restaurant is a friendly, informal venue for an evening meal where you can choose from the Table D’Hote or A La Carte menus. There is also a great choice for kids too with their healthy eating children’s menu. Super Breakfast Buffet served daily every morning from 6.30am until 10.30 on weekdays and 7am to 11am at weekends.
Make it a summer to remember with our Family Breaks at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick.
Contact Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa Limerick
“We were very happy with our stay, excellent staff, food and rooms lovely very peaceful and relaxing will go back again. Lovely spa and hot tub, good parking and lovely atmosphere all round good location.”
Posted by James R