Redhills Adventure in Kildare has quickly established itself in the adventure/activity space in Ireland and were recently featured on Ireland’s fittest family and Don’t Tell the Bride.
Their activities are fast becoming a ‘must do’ with people travelling all over Ireland to take part.
Looking for things to do in Kildare ?
This is one of Ireland's most exciting adventure centres located very close to Kildare Village Outlet on a re-purposed farm over 7 acres.
They also operate mobile activities.
It is operated by brothers Paul and Owen Murphy, who both left careers in Tourism and Engineering respectively and converted the old family farm to offer great value activities catering for leisure and corporate groups such as school tours, team building, stag and hen parties, birthdays, hobby enthusiasts and more.
They developed a bespoke multi activity zone designed to operate large groups with ease. They ensure thorough instruction before all their activities so everyone knows how to take part and get the most from the activity.
Redhills Adventure offer a range of activities for up to 150 participants:
- Family Fun
- Birthdays Parties (8+ and adults)
- School Tours – Primary and Secondary
- Corporate and Team building
- Hobby Enthusiasts (11 years +)
- Sports Teams and Youth Groups
- Stag and Hen Events
- Mobile Activities
For further information, available dates or a quote contact them on 087 2481246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Fun Tip
Want to bring a Birthday cake and set up your area with party memorabilia, feel free.
Redhills Adventure Activities
- Airsoft Combat Games (11+ and adults)
- Splatmaster Junior Paintball (8+)
- Archery Tag (8+ and adults)
- Teambuilding Challenge Games (8+ and adults)
- Assault Course
- Traditional Archery (12+)
- Axe Throwing (18+)
- Airsoft Electronic Shooting Range (10+)
- Mobile Activities
- Special Events – Zombiegeddon and Spooky Hollow at Halloween and Hoppy Hollow at Easter
Opening Dates, Times & Booking
Redhills Adventure is open all year round and can cater for individuals and groups from 1-150. Advance booking is required particularly for groups.
- Mon to Fri 10:30am or 2pm | Groups 8+
- Weekends Individuals and Groups
If joining open sessions at the weekends, no group is needed and you must prepay online at www.redhillsadventure.ie
Please contact them directly for midweek or large group enquiries in advance.