The Tower Hotel and Leisure Centre
The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre is the perfect accommodation venue, located in the heart of Waterford city, overlook the marina - ideal for a visit to Waterford is for business or pleasure.
This is one of the best family hotels in the South East and popular with visitors who wish to play golf, shop or simply take short hotel breaks in Waterford city.
Family Summer Escape
From €280 per stay 2 adults and 2 children
- Enjoy a 2 night break for all the family at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford
- Rate inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 2 adults & 2 Children (aged between 3 & 12) in a Standard Family Room for 2 nights
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning of stay
- Dinner in Lara Restaurant on one evening of stay for 2 adults (kid’s menu available). Dinner is served from 6.30pm each evening. Reservations are highly advisable to secure your preferred time and guarantee availability
- Tickets for all the Family to Waterford & Suir Valley Railway www.wsvrailway.ie
- Explore the Waterford Greenway (bike hire available) and Viking Triangle area on our doorstep
- FREE evening Kids Club during July & August
- Access to Leisure Facilities throughout stay – 20m pool, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Tramore and Dunmore East beaches 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- Free Car Parking
All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre have 132 en-suite bedrooms, many with wheelchair accessible rooms, and luxurious river-view suites.
Standard Family Rooms can comfortably accommode up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and are approx 18 square metres. Their rooms are modern with comfortable interiors, perfect for a family break. All rooms have a double bed and a single bed and an extra bed.
Superior Family Rooms are limited in number and are approx 36 square metres, comfortably accommodating up to 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults. These very spacious rooms consist of two Queen sized beds and one single bed with space for cots (must be pre-booked). These rooms are equipped with lots of little extras to make travelling with children as stress free as possible. These amenities include a step to assist little ones when brushing their teeth, a clothes line in the bathroom to dry all your swim wear, and a mini fridge to keep baby bottles chilled
All their excellently appointed rooms, including twins, doubles and double/singles have FREE WIFI, Tea/Coffee Making facilities, telephone, Multichannel TV and Hairdryers.
They offer Complimentary Car and coach Parking to guests on-site.
The hotel have three dining options, where smaller guests are offered a nutritious option for lunch or dinner. Baby bowls, food and bottle warming are all available, just ask one of their helpful staff.
The Lara Restaurant offers residents delicious evening meals served from 6.30pm nightly. The Bistro Restaurant has a la carte and set menu options, offering diners a true taste of Waterford. The Adelphi Riverside Bar serves food daily from 12.30pm to 9.30pm, whether you fancy a coffee and homemade scone, or local fish and chips. The bar has entertainment every Friday and Saturday night.
The White Flag Award winning Hotel Leisure Centre has a 20m swimming pool, Kids pool with swimming aids, Jacuzzi, steam-room, sauna and plunge pool and they offer a range of services in our 2 Treatment Rooms.
During school holidays are ever popular Towers Kids Clubs runs each evening. So the little ones can have their tea, learn arts and crafts, play games, enjoy movie night and lots of seasonally themed activities with their fully qualified childcare team.
Call their friendly team or visit their website (details below) to see all the latest offers and to book online now.
Contact The Tower Hotel and Leisure Centre
No recent reviews posted for The Tower Hotel and Leisure Centre