Tricky Tricksters Magic Castle
Tricky Tricksters Magic Castle is a 11,000 sq foot pupose built award winning children's indoor soft play centre located off exit 10 on the M7 motorway taking the R445 towards Newbridge.
This exciting indoor entertainment centre offers;
- General soft play
- Bumpy boats
- Sumo (by prior arrangement)
- Giant wall and floor games
- Table tennis
- A carousel bouncing castle
- A sportszone soft ball area (for kids aged 1 to 12 years)
This fantastic concept offers unlimited play time for general play or parties up to closing time.
For a day out, a party, tour or special occasion Tricky Tricksters ticks all the boxes. They also offer a range of tasty snacks from The Magic Hat Cafe.
Additional features include free parking, disabled access and baby changing facilities.
So why not have a day out & join in the fun?
Best selling Party options including;
- Royal Party
- Laser Storm Party(this is the only facility in Ireland that provides laser play in boats)
- Ever popular 2 seater bumpy boats party
General Opening Times *
- Mon to Thur 11am to 5pm
- Fri, Sat & Sun 11am to 6pm
* Opening times subject to change... check www.magiccastle.ie for opening times for this week
Boat tokens are charged at €2.50 per boat and are suitable for kids and adults alike.
Tricky Tricksters Magic Castle Admission Prices
- Kids under 1 year: Free
- Kids 1 to 2 years: €6
- Kids 3 to 12 years: €7.50 (Mon to Thurs during school term)
- Kids 3 to 12 years: €8.50 (Fri to Sun, all holidays including bank holidays)
- Adults: Free
- Parking: Free
- Boat tokens: €2.50 each
Prices are as listed above but with the 3-12yr age group the €8.50 rate will apply during all school holidays including mid terms, Christmas, Easter & Summer Holidays & Public Holidays.
Baby changing facilities Only food & drinks purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises. Filtered jugs of water are available on request at the coffee dock.
Contact Tricky Tricksters Magic Castle
No recent reviews posted for Tricky Tricksters Magic Castle