Turoe Pet Farm and Leisure Park
Over the years Turoe Farm has gained a reputation for offering an excellent value for money product and our staff provides first class customer service.
The Farm offers a unique facility for family, group and individual outings.
Apart from its popularity for school tours, Turoe Farm is also an ideal facility for Birthday, First Communion and Confirmation Parties as well as Corporate Parties etc.
They are open all year round (see opening times) and are wheelchair friendly. Whatever your needs are, they will accommodate them.
Attractions and Feature of Turoe Farm
- Take the all-weather Nature trail around the farm (feed and cuddle the animals on trail)
- Outdoor Playgrounds (swings, Slides, Tree House etc.)
- Indoor Play Area (Ball, Pool, Adventure Land & Bouncing Castles)
- Football Pitch
- Outdoor Picnic Areas
- Indoor Picnic Area (with TV)
- Pool Room
- Childrens and Pets Corner
- Restaurant serving homemade refreshments
- Visit Irelands only "Inflatable City" with a 25ft slide (Indoors)
- The 14-acre Visitor Farm and Leisure Park provide great attractions for young and old. The farm also has extensive all-weather heated facilities.
- Restaurant serving delicious hot food
- Coffee Shop serving Home made Refreshments
Holy Communions a speciality
Turoe Pet Farm and Leisure Park Admission Prices
- Adult €8
- Child €12
- 2 Adults & 1 Child €28
- 2 Adults & 2 Children €40
- Extra child after 2+2 €10
Turoe Pet Farm and Leisure Park Opening Times
Opened January 2nd to 7th each day from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Opened January 8th Weekends only Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm to 6:00pm
- Opened December Saturdays 1st 8th 15th & 22nd 2018 from 1pm to 7pm
- Opened December Sundays 2nd 9th 16th & 23rd 2018 from 1pm to 7pm
- Opened December Fridays 7th, 14th and Thurs 20th 2018 from 3.30pm to 7pm
- Opened December Friday 21st 2018 from 1pm to 7pm
- We Are Closed December 24th to 27th each day.
- Reopening December Friday 28th, to Sunday 30th 12pm – 6pm
- January 2019 Wednesday 2nd to Sun 6th each day 12:00 to 6pm
Closed December 2018 31st and January 2019 1st inclusive
Contact Turoe Pet Farm and Leisure Park
“I went to Turoe Pet Farm last Sunday. Very enjoyable & I would highly recommend a visit. Farm is nice, but particularily on a wet day, plenty to do with 3 children indoors. Children played indoors for 4 hours and didnt want to leave for home. The large bouncy castle is fantastic. Great way to pass a day with small children.”
Posted by Olivia